4 August 2023 – 6 August 2023
Summer CAMP ROC returns for 2023 Fri 4th Aug midday to Monday 6th Aug midday.
Our dedicated radio field at Castle Gate overlooking Penzance and Mounts Bay is primed and ready:
- Cold water supply
- HF and VHF stations
- Saturday BBQ
- Lots of friendly chat, support and discussion of radio related matters
- Antenna building workshops
- CAMP ROC, 3 days/3 nights of radio, friendship, camping and sunshine (hopefully)
ROC members are invited to camp (minimal fee) with non-member day visitors welcome 10 am - 8 pm Sat and Sun (FREE).
It is summer and it is happening!
Camping is reserved for members of ROC ONLY but new members are welcome. There is a £10 per night fee for overnight camping (This is to cover costs).
In order to make the most of this we expect a spirit of cooperation and support where band use does not become monopolized. Bring your own station or make use of the club station.
Mains power is available on a shared-use basis, running cold water and a portaloo on site. We expect a strict leave-no-trace attitude from all attending.
The postcode is TR20 8BQ
Please see our Camp ROC West Location for map and what3words information.
Please register your interest BEFORE attending. You can do this in one of two ways:
- Click GOING or INTERESTED on the Facebook events page (opens in new tab).
- If you do not use Facebook, then contact Callum G5XDX directly, via phone/WhatsApp.
Hosted by G8ROC